Baopack Auto Packaging Machine Co., Ltd.
We provide customers with various kinds of quality packing machine including rice packing machine and sugar packing machine with high-quality services.
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to Contact Us
The color mark detection sensor integrates optical technology, optoelectronic technology, and modulation and demodulation technology. It has the characteristics of high sensitivity, fast response, strong anti-background light interference, compact structure, and convenient use. In the control system of food packaging machine, it is used as a sensor with other instruments to detect color codes or other patterned color blocks, lines or objects that can be used as marks. It can realize the functions of automatic positioning, length fixing, color discrimination, slitting, deviation correction, plate registration, technology and so on. Used to locate the bag length and determine the cutting position. Because the packaging film used by the customer may not be consistent with the packaging film used by our test machine, the color mark detection sensor may not be able to detect the color mark. At this time, the sensitivity of the color mark sensor needs to be reset.
1. Loosen the locking screw of the color mark sensor mounting seat, the color mark sensor can be moved, and loosen the screw that fixes the color mark photoelectric to adjust the size of the irradiated light spot, the smaller the better. Aim the emitted light beam at the edge position of the packaging film to be inspected, and the light spot is located on the center line of the color code fast and fixed. As shown below.
2. Aim the light spot at the darker (dark) color patch (usually a color mark) on the measured surface, and adjust the sensitivity knob of the color mark sensor until the indicator light goes out.
3. Aim the light spot at the lighter (bright) color block (usually the background color) on the measured surface, and adjust the sensitivity knob of the color mark sensor until the indicator light is on.
4. Detection of the color code block: Pull the packaging film forward by hand, let the light beam shine on the color code block (color code point), and see if the indicator light on the amplifier is in the state of the above-mentioned indicator light (the light point is aligned with the color code point). The indicator light is off when the block is blocked, and the indicator light is on when the background color area is aligned), then the photoelectric tracking setting is normal, if it is not set by step 2, 3 again;
5. The length of the packaging bag must be set to (X+10mm) or more. X is the actual bag length.