Baopack Auto Packaging Machine Co., Ltd.
We provide customers with various kinds of quality packing machine including rice packing machine and sugar packing machine with high-quality services.
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to Contact Us
Servo motor is an engine which controls the operation of mechanical components in the servo system. It is an indirect variable speed device of auxiliary motor.The servomotor can control the speed, position accuracy is very accurate, can convert the voltage signal to the torque and speed to drive the control object.
The advantages of servomotors over other motors, such as stepper motors
1. Accuracy: The closed-loop control of position, velocity and torque is realized;The problem of stepping motor out of step is overcome.
2. Speed: high speed performance, generally rated speed can reach 2000 ~ 3000;
3. Adaptability: Strong overload resistance, able to withstand three times the load of rated torque, especially suitable for occasions with instantaneous load fluctuation and requiring fast start;
4. Stability: The low-speed operation is stable, and the stepper operation phenomenon similar to the stepper motor will not occur during the low-speed operation.Suitable for situations with high speed response requirements;
5. Timeliness: The corresponding dynamic time of motor acceleration and deceleration is short, generally within tens of milliseconds;
6. Comfort: Heat and noise are significantly reduced.
The kind of ordinary motor that you normally see, after a power cut, it will rotate a little bit more because of its inertia, and then stop.And servo motor and stepper motor is to say stop, say go, very fast response.But the stepping motor is out of step.
There are too many applications for servo motors.As long as there is a power source, and the accuracy of the general requirements may involve the servo motor.Such as machine tools, printing equipment, packaging equipment, textile equipment, laser processing equipment, robots, automatic production lines and other relatively high requirements for process accuracy, processing efficiency and reliability.
The servo motor is used in a closed ring.That is, it sends signals to the system at all times, and at the same time it sends signals to the system to modify its behavior.
Servo motor can also be controlled by single chip microcomputer.