Baopack Auto Packaging Machine Co., Ltd.
We provide customers with various kinds of quality packing machine including rice packing machine and sugar packing machine with high-quality services.
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to Contact Us
The function and selection reason of vibrating hopper:
The vibrating hopper is mainly used in the silo to prevent material agglomeration, bridging and arching. The vibrating hopper has good arch breaking performance. It can achieve arch breaking and continuous and uniform discharge for various powder and granular materials in the silo, which can eliminate the segregation and blockage of the mixture of different particle sizes and different specific gravity when entering the silo. Vibrating hopper is used to discharge powder or granular materials from silos or hoppers. The use of the activated hopper ensures the optimal feeding, and forms a "large flow" in the silo, while preventing material agglomeration.
The selection of vibrating hopper generally pays attention to the size of the silo, the size of the discharge per hour, and the flow characteristics of the material. When the capacity of the material in the silo and the discharge volume per hour are determined, the size of the vibration motor can basically be selected; in addition, the size of the vibration hopper can be selected through the size of the outlet of the silo.
The picture of vibrating receiving hopper as follow：
Pay attention to the following principles when selecting vibrating hopper:
1. For general materials, a flat-rotating inertial vibration hopper can be used.
2. For extremely light materials (such as carbon black) or difficult-to-unload materials (such as filtered mud cake), a vortex type vibrating feed hopper can be selected.
3. For easily unloading materials, a linear vibrating hopper can be used.
4. For corrosive materials such as acid and alkali, stainless steel vibrating hopper should be used. For hot materials, heat-resistant steel vibrating hopper should be used.
5. When it is required to participate in group machine automatic control or single machine control to steplessly adjust the feeding amount during operation, an electromagnetic vibrating hopper should be selected.
6. According to the natural accumulation angle of materials, choose the appropriate slope angle of the vibrating hopper.
The detailed picture of vibrating receiving hopper as follow：
7. When using a vibrating silo, it is necessary to design the elastic system of the silo by yourself. The elastic element can be selected as a finalized product, but it should be calculated.
8. According to the requirements of the production volume, select the appropriate discharge port, or put forward the production volume requirements to the manufacturer.
9. Choose the appropriate vibrating hopper diameter according to the diameter of the silo:
When the inner diameter of the silo is less than 1.5m, the diameter of the vibrating hopper ≈ the inner diameter of the silo.
When the inner diameter of the silo=1.5～6m, the diameter of the vibrating hopper≥(1/2～1) the inner diameter of the silo.
When the inner diameter of the silo>6m, the diameter of the vibrating hopper is ≥1/3 of the inner diameter of the silo.
10. When the height of the material in the silo is greater than 2m, the silo decompression cone should be installed.
11. For a rectangular silo, the silo interface connected with the vibrating hopper should be made into a circle in order to install the vibrating hopper. When the rectangular vibrating hopper must be designed, the relevant parameters should be carefully selected and calculated, especially the dynamic demeanor should be ensured.
12. When selecting the flow control valve, it should be matched with the vibrating hopper. When the flow control valve participates in the control of the electric control system, the electric flow control valve should be selected.
13. The single-machine controlled vibration feed hopper uses a hanging electrical control box; when group machines are controlled or a vibration hopper is installed in the control cabinet, a drawer-type electrical control box is used.